Ocala, FL Storage Center
Shores Self Storage Center offers convenient storage in Ocala, FL along SE Maricamp Rd, right next to Lake Weir High School. Whether you are coming from Downtown Ocala, The Villages or Silver Springs, our Ocala storage is easily accessible from E Hwy 25, US Hwy 441, and US Hwy 301.
With its beautiful tree-lined streets and historic downtown buildings, Ocala is a charming city that we are proud to call our home. We look forward to offering you the best storage at the most affordable rates in town!
Driving Directions to Shores Self Storage in Ocala, FL
From Huntington, FL and Points North
- Take FL-35 S heading south and follow for 2 miles.
- Turn left onto State Rte 464 E/SE Maricamp Rd.
- Continue to follow SE Maricamp Rd heading southeast for 7 miles.
- Make a U-turn at SE 108th Terrace Rd.
- Our Ocala storage will be on the right, next to Lake Weir High School.
From Summerfield, FL and Points South
- Take SE 147th St/SE Sunset Harbor Rd heading east.
- Turn left onto SE 80th Ave and follow north for 1.5 miles.
- Make a right onto SE 135th St.
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto US-27 N/US-441 N and follow northwest for 2 miles.
- Take right onto FL-25A and follow northeast for 1 mile.
- Make a left onto E Hwy 25/Ocala Rd.
- Turn right onto SE 75th Ct.
- Take a right onto SE 110th Street Rd and continue east for 3.5 miles.
- Make a left onto SE 108th Terrace Rd.
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto SE Maricamp Rd.
- Our storage will be on the right, across the street from Christ the King Church.
From Ocklawaha, FL and Points East
- Take SE 135 Ave heading north toward E Hwy 25.
- Turn left onto SE 114th St Rd and follow northwest for 1 mile.
- Make a right onto SE Maricamp Rd and continue northwest for 2.5 miles.
- We will be on the right, across the street from the US Post Office.
From Belleview, FL and Points West
- Take County Hwy/County Rd 484 heading northeast and continue to follow.
- Continue onto SE Hames Rd.
- Follow onto SE 110th St.
- Make a left to stay on SE 110th Street Rd.
- Turn right to stay on SE 110th Street Rd and follow west for 4 miles.
- Take a left onto SE 108th Terrace Rd.
- Make a left at the 1st cross street onto SE Maricamp Rd.
- Shores Self Storage will be on the right, just before Lake Weir High School.
For further details on our storage units, visit the Units Available page.